MagSpoof Electronic Cats is a device that can spoof/emulate any magnetic stripe or credit card. It can work “wirelessly”, even on standard magstripe/credit card readers, by generating a strong electromagnetic field that emulates a traditional magnetic stripe card.
How does MagSpoof work?
- Allows you to store all of your credit cards and magstripes in one device
- Works on traditional magstripe readers wirelessly (no NFC/RFID required)
- Can disable Chip-and-PIN (code not included)
- Correctly predicts Amex credit card numbers + expirations from previous card number (code not included)
- Supports all three magnetic stripe tracks, and even supports Track 1+2 simultaneously
- Easy to build using Arduino or other common parts
- MagSpoof can be used as a traditional credit card and simply store all of your credit cards (and with modification, can technically disable chip requirements) in various impressive and exciting form factors, or can be used for security research in any area that would traditionally require a magstripe, such as readers for credit cards, drivers licenses, hotel room keys, automated parking lot tickets, etc.
⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️
MagSpoof is a wireless penetration testing tool intended solely for use in authorized security audits, where such usage is permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Before utilizing this tool, it is crucial to ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements and obtain appropriate permissions from the relevant authorities.
It is essential to note that the board does not provide any means or authorization to utilize credit cards or engage in any financial transactions that are not legally authorized. Electronic Cats holds no responsibility for any unauthorized use of the tool or any resulting damages.