It is the mix of our famous Magspoof version with an ESP32S3 module loaded with Marauder A suite of WiFi/Bluetooth offensive and defensive tools for the ESP32
This addon adds the function of the famous Magspoof to Flipper, we use the same components and improvements that have our versions of magspoof, now adapted to Flipper.
How does MagSpoof work?
- Allows you to store all of your credit cards and magstripes in one device
- Works on traditional magstripe readers wirelessly (no NFC/RFID required)
- Can disable Chip-and-PIN (code not included)
- Correctly predicts Amex credit card numbers + expirations from previous card number (code not included)
- Supports all three magnetic stripe tracks, and even supports Track 1+2 simultaneously
- Easy to build using Arduino or other common parts
- MagSpoof can be used as a traditional credit card and simply store all of your credit cards (and with modification, can technically disable chip requirements) in various impressive and exciting form factors, or can be used for security research in any area that would traditionally require a magstripe, such as readers for credit cards, drivers licenses, hotel room keys, automated parking lot tickets, etc.