XCU LT Programmer is a PIC and AVR microcontroller programmer with a compact and versatile size. It counts with two operation modes, and you can switch from one to another by pressing the “push button” with the label MODE, this way you could select bteween the “AVR|PIC” mode which turns it into a PIC and AVR microcontroller programmer from Microchip and the “COM” mode works as a USB to serial UART port converter, this can provide emulation for a COM serial port for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Power supply: 5V
- Output supply: 5V at 500 mA
- Compatible Software: MICROSIDE v1.0 (PICs and AVRs programmer, Serial terminal and Serial monitor) and COM Serial terminals
- Compatible Platforms: Microchip®, Atmel® and Arduino
- ICSP and TTL unified port
- Module dimensions: 38 mm x 21 mm x 4 mm
MICROSIDE v1.0: https://microside.com/docs/manual-software-microside-v1/
- 1 1 XCU LT programmer
- 1 Micro USB Cable (25 cm)
- 1 Male connector (6 pins)
- 1 ISCP male-female multicolor cable (6 pins)
There are no reviews yet.