The programmer Pkit 2 authorised by Microchip, “it’s the improved version of Pickit 2” due to it is possible to program newer microcontroller versions PIC 12F/16F/18F, dsPICs and serial memories EEPROM.
Its incomparable design and aesthetics make it more unique than other fake copies.
Compatible with: MPLAB IDE, MPLAB X IDE (command line), native app for PICkit 2 and MICROSIDE software in spanish ( https://microside.com/docs/manual-software-microside-v1/ )
- Com port: micro USB
- Overcurrent protection fuse
- Connector: ICSP to 5V
- LED Indicators: Power, Target and Busy
- Compatible with: Software Pickit 2, MPLAB IDE, MPLAB X IDE (command line).
- Debugger mode: debug your programs in real time
- Module dimensions: 33 mm x 75 mm x 3 mm
- 1 Pkit2 programmer
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 Male connector (6 pins)
- 1 ISCP male-female cable (10 pins)
- 1 Microchip software program download link compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 y 10
- 26 Projects with diagrams and font codes to learn how to program PICs, it goes from how to turn on an LED to USB and Bluetooth communication
There are no reviews yet.