The programmer Pkit 2 authorised by Microchip, “it’s the improved version of Pickit 2” due to it is possible to program newer microcontroller versions PIC 12F/16F/18F, dsPICs and serial memories EEPROM.
Its incomparable design and aesthetics make it more unique than other fake copies.
Compatible with: MPLAB IDE, MPLAB X IDE (command line), native app for PICkit 2 and MICROSIDE software in spanish ( https://microside.com/docs/manual-software-microside-v1/ )
- Com port: micro USB
- Overcurrent protection fuse
- Connector: ICSP to 5V
- LED Indicators: Power, Target and Busy
- Compatible with: Software Pickit 2, MPLAB IDE, MPLAB X IDE (command line).
- Debugger mode: debug your programs in real time
- Module dimensions: 33 mm x 75 mm x 3 mm
- 1 Pkit2 programmer
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 Male connector (6 pins)
- 1 ISCP male-female cable (10 pins)
- 1 Microchip software program download link compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 y 10
- 26 Projects with diagrams and font codes to learn how to program PICs, it goes from how to turn on an LED to USB and Bluetooth communication