This manual in e-book format is for everyone!
Join our friend Sam during his journey through space, performing a series of experiments and living several adventures in which you will find different practices proposed on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics using the electronic card Meow Meow and programming platforms such as Scratch, Maker Make Code among other free software.
Designed for children and parents, It’s the moment for you to experience a STEAM education learning experience like never before with our Meow Meow: Sam’s Great Space Journey practice manual.
This manual is intended for children ages 6 and up (an adult or guardian must be present).
Educational level: Basic level (preschool, elementary and middle school).
In this manual you will find the following topics:
- How to program with Scratch
- How to use Meow Meow as a computer keyboard.
- What are the conductive materials?
- The animal world
- Parts of the human body
- Solar System
- Types of garbage
- Telegraph and morse code
- Intelligent house (2D animation)
- Speed and acceleration
- Binary numbers
- Introduction to electronics
- Block programming with Make Code
- Midi musical keyboard
- Creation of digital characters with physical interaction
- Colors in different languages
- Animating a story
- Math activities
- Creating a Smart Home for the World with Escornabots
Find its digital version and download it for free.
This product includes
- Practice Manual: A story to learn how to use Meow Meow with simple examples and suggested exercises.
- A travel log: printable workbook.
Note: This product does not include Meow Meow, the electronic card is purchased separately.
Title: Manual de Practicas Meow Meow: El Gran Viaje Espacial de Sam
Author(s): Electronic Cats
Release date: Septiembre 2020
Publisher(s): Electronic Cats
License: Creative Commons Atribución No Comercial 4.0 Internacional
There are no reviews yet.