ElectronicCats.com ™ Terms of Service
- Generalities about the Terms of Service.
- The Company owns and operates the electroniccats.com site. We offer the possibility of learning about various development subjects through our online services (educational platform, chat, streaming, among others) and the site’s functionality and offline through face-to-face courses and conferences.
- The following is a summary of terms and conditions incorporated in these Terms of Service. However, this summary is provided for your convenience only; therefore, you should read all the Terms of Service before accepting them.
- To use the Service, you must register and open an account with electroniccats.com.
- The Service only works with your personal computer and/or compatible devices.
- We reserve the right to make periodic updates to the Service, with or without prior notification.
- The Service includes functions related to security and improper manipulation (altering, damaging, lowering the value, or deteriorating the quality of a product, Service, or content) that, if activated, could cause the content previously available for use, stop being from then on.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to accept these Terms of Service. However, if you are under 18 years of age, It is understood that your parent or a legal guardian may take them on your behalf.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notification. We will try to use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing such changes in any material changes.
- electroniccats.com disclaims the maximum extent permitted by Law, certain representations and warranties related to the Service; and limits its liability concerning them.
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, or wish to contact us for any other reason, write to Electronic Cats, SAPI de CV. Location: Estaño 227, La Fundición, Aguascalientes, Mexico, Attention: Business and Legal Affairs; or send an email to [email protected]
Authorization to use the Service, reservation of rights.
By accepting these Terms of Service, you obtain a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sub-licensable right to enter, access, and use the Service exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. All rights not expressly given to you in these Terms of Service are reserved by the Company and its licensors, as applicable. You agree that this authorization is for your personal, non-commercial use and that no one other than you will use the Service. You should not copy or reproduce any section of the Service, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content of electroniccats.com. Other than the limited license given in this Section, you do not have any other right, title, or participation in the Service. You understand and acknowledge that, in all circumstances, you must use the Service according to the copyright or intellectual property laws and these Terms of Service.
- Service description.
- Your Account and Registration Information. You can browse, preview, and do some research into the Service without having to open an electroniccats.com Account or provide registration information. However, for any other service and access to content on electroniccats.com, you must open an account and provide the Company with registration information.
- Access to Content on electroniccats.com. Ownership over the content of electroniccats.com is defined below in Section 8 (Intellectual Property) of these Terms of Service. You can access the content on electroniccats.com as many times as you wish to subscribe to the Service. You are also authorized to transfer podcasts from electroniccats.com to specific portable devices for personal and non-commercial use. Also, you can copy electroniccats.com podcasts to CD or DVD for personal and non-commercial use. However, once you have transferred and recorded the content from electroniccats.com on these formats, you agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, or transmit that content to any other medium or device or any other person. The recording and transferring functions of the electroniccats.com content and materials are solely for your convenience. They will not constitute a session or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any right of the copyright holders of the electroniccats.com content and materials, including any musical composition in it.
- Additional Software and Hardware Terms. Please note that there may be separate end-user license agreements and terms of Service that you must accept for hardware and software that you use in connection with the Service or that may interact with the Service. Your refusal to accept the terms of such agreements would limit your ability to use the Service entirely. That is important that you know that the Service only works with compatible devices.
- Promotions and Guarantee.
The Company, other electroniccats.com entities, and certain third parties may, from time to time, place advertisements or present offers and promotional materials on or through the Service. Your participation in any promotion or offer is subject to the applicable rules relating to it. Your relationships with other entities or third parties, as well as your participation in promotions or third-party requests that are advertised or appear on the Service, are exclusively between you and the third party. Please note that you must be at least 13 years of age to participate in any promotion or offer connected or in any way related to the Service. YOU AGREE THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT ARISES AS A RESULT OF SUCH RELATIONSHIPS OR THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SERVICE.
Your use of the Service is subject to the following restrictions:
1. Company rules and policies.
By using the Service, you will be subject to any other guidelines or standards applicable to specific features and services that are occasionally posted (the “Guidelines”). All Guidelines will be consulted in the reference section of these Terms of Service. These Guidelines will generally apply in a non-discriminatory manner to all end users of the Service. They may include, for example, required or automatic software updates, modifications, and reinstallations, and obtaining available patches to, among other reasons, address issues security, interoperability and/or operation. These updates, modifications, and similar operations may be carried out periodically or when necessary, without prior notice. Besides, you understand that certain aspects of the Service are capable of self-monitoring and may create a unique identification system for purposes related to security and the detection of tampering. Your access to specific applications is subject to restrictions for security reasons or, according to the content protection policies of electroniccats.com, consistently applied. You understand and agree that Content on electroniccats.com that was previously available for your use will likely not be available from that time on.
2. Age requirement.
You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and accept these Terms of Service on your behalf. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms of Service and register for the Service on your behalf. Following the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and depending on modifications made from time to time, if you are under 13 years of age, please do not provide any information to the Company. Either through the Service’s use, promotions, contests, sweepstakes related to the Service, or any other activity.
3. Prohibited conduct.
You should not use the Service to transmit, display, perform, or otherwise make available messages, Content, or materials:
- That are illegals, obscene, threatening, unsolicited bulk or “spam,” defamatory, invasive of privacy.
- That violates or infringes copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, other intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, communications regulations or statutes, or any other laws, including, without limitation, the rules defamation, harassment, obscenity, and pornography.
- That constitutes political campaigns or requests for sale or marketing or that contain computer viruses or other computer code intended to interfere with computer systems’ functionality.
- That in any way, harm minors.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation or the Service in any way. We require that students conduct themselves appropriately and respectfully during the courses, considering a high standard of education and career progression towards other people. Any violation will be review. The Company can adopt, in its sole consideration, sanctions, and even proceed to Terminate the Service following the provisions of Section 9.3 of this document. Additionally, you may not use a false email address or in any way mislead other members as to your identity or the origin of a message or Content.
4. Restriction on use related to the Service.
The Service includes security components for which special rules and policies apply. You must not attempt (or endorse the attempts of others) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or in any way modify, alter, or interfere with any aspect of the Service. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or resell, or transmit any part of the Service to any other person, including, without limitation, any text, image, or audio, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree not to copy, sell, distribute, or otherwise transfer Content from electroniccats.com, except as expressly permitted herein.
5. Restriction on the use related to the Electroniccats.com Account.
You may only open an electroniccats.com account for yourself and not for anyone else, subject to the provisions of the Section above entitled “Age Requirements.” You agree that you will not allow other people to use the Registration Information and/or the electroniccats.com Account and accept that you are exclusively responsible for maintaining their confidentiality and security. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your electroniccats.com password and/or account by emailing us at [email protected] Presume you use or open an account on the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively “Subscriber Organization”). In that case, you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of such Subscriber Organization with authority to compel such organization to these Terms of Service. You agree to be obliged by these Terms of Service on behalf of that Subscribing Organization.
6. Restriction on the use related to the Content of electroniccats.com.
Your subscription does not confer you any of the following.
- Rights of reproduction or promotional use in the Content of electroniccats.com,
- Rights to enter into agreements with any broadcast system that generates income (terrestrial, satellite, cable, and/or other distribution channels),
- Rights to distribute or redistribute the Content of electroniccats.com in streaming applications (via the Internet, intranets, and/or other networks),
- Rights to distribute electroniccats.com Content to other people on other content distribution systems (paid audio applications or audio-on-demand, among others) or on physical media (compact discs, digital versatile discs, chips semiconductors, hard drives, memory cards, and the like), or
- Rights to sell, resale, reproduce, distribute, or promote the Content of electroniccats.com.
Any digital rights management solutions provided in the Electroniccats.com Content are an inseparable part thereof and may not be circumvented, except to the extent permitted by applicable Law. If you are in possession or control of Content on electroniccats.com, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it.
6. Charges and billing.
1. Payment agreement.
All users of the Service must first accept these Terms of Service, and fill out a payment authorization, and, if they finance their purchase, subscribe to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase. You agree to pay the entire prince for all Content on electroniccats.com that you do not buy through a promo code or that the Company has not made available to you for free.
2. Refund Policy.
We reimburse for returns of kits and products if it is within 30 days of receipt.
For international orders, we will deliver returns, according to the specific situation:
- Express packages (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, ESTAFETA, and any other provider added to our catalog): 30 days from the order’s shipment.
- Certified mail service: 60 days from the order’s shipment.
To receive a refund, you must return the order to the Company (Electronic Cats SAPI de CV). When the Company receives the merchandise, you may get a refund for the items’ full cost but not for the cost of shipping.
Electronic Cats SAPI de CV would not be responsible for the loss or damage to the merchandise sent by the parcel offices mentioned. So, it is your responsibility to hire insurance to protect your shipment.
If you return the product after the stipulated days, the refund will be as store credit.
All orders sent by express parcel (Estafeta, FedEx, DHL) have free shipping insurance if the items’ value does not exceed USD 112.00
If the customer did not pay the shipping insurance due to an accident or loss, the Company is not responsible for refunds or devolutions. If paid, we will refund the total purchase when the package office in question makes the refund, not before.
For returns of items valued at USD 500 or more, we charge a 5% restocking fee.
For the return of damaged, defective, or incomplete items, we have a product or kit warranty (visit our online page in the warranty section)
The cost of shipping damaged, defective, or incomplete products will be covered by Electronic Cats SAPI de CV, as long as the client notifies the support team within a limit of 3 business days after delivering the products.
In another case, the client must pay the shipping charge in the following way:
- 30% of the shipping cost if notified in the next four to nine days after receiving the package.
- 50% of the shipping cost if notified within the tenth and fifteenth day receiving the package.
- 100% of the shipping cost if notified after the fifteenth day after receiving the package.
Electronic Cats Education
If the Course you have purchased is not what you expected, you can request, within 30 days of purchasing the Course, that Electronic Cats SAPI de CV make a refund to your account. We reserve the right to apply it in the form of refund credits or to make a refund using your original payment method, at our discretion, based on the capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform on which you purchased the Course, and other factors. You must ask for your request during the 30-day warranty time limit. If not, the Company is not going to pay for it. Electronic Cats SAPI de CV also reserves the right to reimburse students beyond the 30-day limit in the event of suspicion or confirmation of account fraud.
Although the refund transaction is valid for the original payment method, you can choose to receive credits to purchase one of our other courses at www.electroniccats.com with the option of “Course without a kit.”
To request a refund, follow the steps below:
1. Send an email to [email protected], putting in the subject “Online course refund request.”
2. In the body of the message, it is essential to add the following:
a) Applicant’s full name.
b) Course you acquired
c) Reimbursement method (Original payment method or credits for another course “Name of the new course”)
d) The reason you are requesting a full or partial refund for the Course and enter a short description.
The information provided may help Electronic Cats Education and the instructor to improve in the future.
If we decide to refund credits to your account, they will automatically apply to the next Course you purchase on our website but cannot be valid for purchases made through our online store www.electroniccats.com. Refund credits may expire if they are not used within the specified period and have no cash value, in both cases unless otherwise required by applicable Law. This new Course will no longer be valid to request an additional refund.
Suppose we consider that you are abusing our refund policy. We reserve the right to ban your account or restrict your future use of the Services. If we deny your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Electronic Cats SAPI de CV reserves the right to terminate your electroniccats.com Account and/or deny your access to the Service if you violate the Terms of Service. If your electroniccats.com membership and subscription (s) to the Service are restricted, fees will not be refundable.
4. 12-month interest-free plan
You cannot cancel your subscription before the 12-month commitment has passed.
It only applies to credit card payments whose expiration date is longer than 12 months.
Electronic Cats SAPI de CV does not charge you interest, but your bank may apply additional fees. Check with them.
Purchases on the Service may include sales tax or value-added tax (where applicable). Those taxes will be charge owing to the applicable laws. If the tax rate applicable to sales changes before finalizing the corresponding purchases. The new tax rate is going to apply to the Service. Other limitations and disclaimers of liability for products and services may apply. You will be responsible for paying all these taxes.
The recipient is obligated to pay all the taxes charged by the customs house in the destination country.
6. Right to change prices.
All prices related to the Service are subject to change by the Company at any time, without prior notice and any liability to you. The Company does not offer price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offer.
7. Credit or debit cards.
The charge on purchases made with credit or debit cards will be reflected in dollars (USD) since, according to the bank, the cost is an international charge.
5. Special notifications.
As a user of the Service, please note the following:
2. Accuracy of the information.
You declare and guarantee that all the information (including the Registration Information and the answers to the polls and surveys) you provide to the Company is correct, complete, and current. You agree to update said information when necessary. In the case of polls and surveys, you are free to decide, without prejudice, whether you want to answer. You also acknowledge that any information provided by you to the Company will not violate any laws or regulations or infringe third parties’ rights.
3. Certification of residence and capacity to celebrate contracts.
Opening an Account in the electroniccats.com e-learning service, you declare and guarantee to the Company that you reside in the territory that you have indicated in your profile and that you can celebrate contracts according to the laws of your jurisdiction.
4. Nature of the Content.
You understand that by using the Service and accessing the content on electroniccats.com, you may encounter materials that you may find explicit, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. The Company may include, if available, information related to ratings, content type, and descriptions if the corresponding owners of the electroniccats.com Content provide such information. However, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. You agree to the following, regardless of the Service includes parental control features or how many times you use the Service:
(a) It is your responsibility to determine what electroniccats.com Content or materials meet your standards.
(b) Under no circumstances will the Company or its Affiliates or content providers be in any way liable for any content on electroniccats.com or materials to which you have access. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and that the Company and its Affiliates will have no liability to you for any content or materials included in the Service.
5. Risk of use.
Neither the Company nor its Affiliates will assume any responsibility. They will not be responsible for any damage or virus that causes any damage to your computer or other property due to accessing, using, downloading, or browsing the Service.
6. Links from other websites to third party sites; RSS news.
The Company is not responsible for the content or availability of news in RSS format, websites related to the Service, or third-party websites with links to or from the Service. Your access to RSS news and links to other websites is at your sole risk. All RSS feeds and links are provided for your convenience and are not an endorsement by the site owner/sponsor. The Company disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, quality, or any other aspect of any material or information contained in such RSS news and websites.
7. The right of the Company to change these Terms of Service.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notification. All changes will be effective immediately. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify and obtain your consent before implementing any material changes. We recommend that you check these Terms of Service periodically to see if there have been any changes. The continued use of the Service by you after the publication of said changes implies acceptance of them.
8. The right of the Company to make changes to the Service.
The Company may add, change, terminate, remove, or suspend any material incorporated into the Service, including characteristics, prices, and specifications of the products described or reviewed in the Service, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without prior notice and liability. Additionally, the Company and/or the owners of the electroniccats.com Content may, from time to time, remove the electroniccats.com Content from the Service without prior notice, and the Company may at any time lose the right to make certain Content available from electroniccats.com. In this case, you will no longer be able to get or view it.
9. Trade Secrets and Proprietary Materials.
The Service contains and/or incorporates trade secrets, patented (and/or patent-pending) inventions, and/or other proprietary and intellectual property materials of the Company and/or its licensors.
Titles and ownership rights in the Service, including without limitation the electroniccats.com content and any copies related to the Service, are property of the Company and its licensors. You agree to keep confidential information contained in the Service that is not in the public domain and not to disclose such information to third parties without the prior written approval of the Company.
Students cannot reconfigure, decompose, or reverse engineer the electroniccats.com website, the Service, and/or the electroniccats.com Content.
The Electroniccats.com Content and other works of authorship found on, or part of, the Service (collectively, the “Content”), are protected by applicable copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as by other laws and intellectual property treaties. The content is licensed, not sold. You may not make unauthorized copies or use any part of the content, except as specified in this document and following applicable Law. All titles and copyrights of the content and the Service (including, but not limited to, images, photographs, animations, video, audio, code, articles, text, and “applets” incorporated into the Service) belong to the Company or its licensors. You agree to comply with all applicable copyright laws concerning your use of the Service and Content. In addition to these Terms of Service provisions, the Company may take appropriate measures to protect copyrights in the content.
You may not use any of the trademarks found within the Service, except as specified herein and per applicable Law. You may not copy, display, or use any of the trademarks without the owner’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use could violate trademark laws, privacy, and publicity laws, as well as civil or criminal laws. The brands listed below are registered trademarks of the Company, its direct or indirect parent companies, and/or its Affiliates, licensors, or third-party owners. You are not acquiring any license or right to use any trademark. Please note that the following list of brands is updated periodically. Therefore, neither this list nor its updates include all brands. Regarding questions related to any of the brands or the following list of brands, please send your inquiries to electroniccats.com, Attention: Business and Legal Affairs, Estaño 227, La Fundicion, Aguascalientes, Ags. Mexico, the “electroniccats.com” logo, electroniccats.com platform, and other trademarks used in the Service have registered trademarks of their respective owners.
12. Company Rights Regarding Materials You Post.
By posting messages, opinions, data, or participating in any other form of communication through the Service (if the Company allows it), you represent that you have all the rights to publish such content. By using the Service, you agree that the Company may copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any content to provide and/or promote the Service and/or respond to any legal requirement, demand, or threat.
The Company exploits any proprietary rights you may have in such material; You agree that the Company has an unlimited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and perpetual right to do so worldwide. You agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs due to the use of any message, content, or material that you upload, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available using the Service is your sole responsibility.
13. Action for infringement of intellectual property rights.
If the Company receives a notice alleging that you have engaged in conduct that violates any of the Company’s intellectual property rights or its Affiliates, or of a third party, or reasonably suspects this, the Company may suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without prior notification. In case that the Company acts under this Section, it will have no liability to you, including for any amounts you have previously paid or any credits you have on the Service.
14. Compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Protection Act (DMCA).
Suppose you consider that a copyright holder, agent thereof, materials sent by any user of our platform and forum, or other materials that are not of the Company but are published in any digital media belonging to and operated by Electronic Cats SAPI de CV, violate your rights. You can send a notification following the Law on the Protection of Copyright in the Digital Millennium. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the email: electroniccats.com
You agree that any unauthorized use of the Service and any technology could cause irreparable harm to the Company for which monetary damages would not be sufficient. Therefore, the Company will be entitled to other remedies available according to Law and equity to an immediate injunction against you and prevent any unauthorized use in such a case. Nothing in this Section or elsewhere in these Terms of Service shall be construed as limiting available remedies according to legal or other claims that the Company may have under independent legal authority. You understand that termination of your electroniccats.com account is your sole right and remedy concerning any dispute with the Company. For details, please see number 5 of section 4.- Legal Notes; Limitation of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company harmless for any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, judgments, liens, fines, costs, and other expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service. You agree to reimburse the Company, upon request, for any loss, cost, or expense in which incurred because of it.
3. Completion period
The validity of these Terms of Service will remain in effect until terminated, as described in this document. These Terms of Service and the rights you access them to download and use the Service are subject to immediate termination, without prior notice:
(a) If you breach (or the Company reasonably suspects that you have breached) any provision of these Terms of Service.
(b) Following the interruption by the Company of the dissemination or support of the Service.
If expressly prohibited by Law, such termination would occur after notification of such breach. Upon termination, you must stop using the Service entirely if the Company terminates these Terms of Service or suspends your electroniccats.com Account for any of the reasons described in these Terms of Service. In that case, the Company will have no obligation or liability to you and will not refund any amounts that you have paid in advance.
4. LEGAL NOTES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE CONCERNING PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, CAPACITY, CURRENCY OR OTHER ASPECTS. YOU ARE NOT YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS YOU USE TO ACCESS). INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES TO ANY COMPUTER, RECORDS, OR DEVICES USED BY USERS, SOFTWARE, OR SYSTEMS TO ACCESS THEM. THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY ANY PERSON SHALL CONSTITUTE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PERSONAL COMPUTER, CD OR DVD PLAYER, CD OR DVD RECORDER, OR REGISTERED PORTABLE DEVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR SYSTEMS WORK CORRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE.
- THE SERVICE MAY CONTAIN VIEWS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, AND OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS AND NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF ANY AFFILIATED COMPANY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY POINT OF VIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH AUTHORS. SUCH VIEWS, OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHORS ONLY AND ARE NOT ATTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE IN SUCH VIEWS, OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION IS ALSO AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, TIMELINESS, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTEGRITY, ELIMINATION, DEFECTS, FAILURE TO OPERATE OR FAILURE TO MAKE A LIABILITY OF THE AUTHOR, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING THEREOF. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR VIRUSES DAMAGING YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY, DUE TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE AUTHOR’S MATERIALS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, QUANTIFIABLE, INDIRECT, ACCESSORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFIT, NO MATTER THE CAUSE, ARISING FROM OR CONCERNING THE SERVICE TERMS. OR THE OBJECT OF ANY OF WHAT
ABOVE, UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(1) DAMAGES DERIVED FROM THE LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, AND ANY DOWNLOADS OR ANY ACTION RELATED TO THE USER’S EQUIPMENT. EVEN IF THE USER NOTIFIED IT TO THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES.
(2) DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IN PARTICULAR LIMITATIONS ON USE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE TO DEVELOP, DISTRIBUTE OR USE ANY MATERIAL THAT IS DEFAMATORY, ILLEGAL, CALUMNIOUS, OR HARMFUL. WHAT CONSTITUTES AN INVASION OF THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY OR AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHT TO ADVERTISE THAT VIOLATES OR INFRINGES THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY FOREIGN, FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATIONS.
5. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SUCH EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE EXCLUSION OF NOTICE OR THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE WILL RESPOND BY THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES AVAILABLE IN RIGHT AND IN EQUITY BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH DAMAGES OR THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE CHARGES PAID BY YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS OR USD 10, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
5. Choice of Law and territorial jurisdiction.
For the interpretation of these Terms of reference, to demand their fulfillment or any judicial controversy derived from them, the PARTIES expressly submit to the current laws and the courts of the ordinary jurisdiction of the City of Aguascalientes, Mexico, renouncing any different domicile to the jurisdiction.
6. Subsequent Owner of the Service; Merger/acquisition of the Company.
You agree that the Company or one of its affiliates may, at the time of a merger, acquisition, sale of any Service or any or all the Company’s assets, assign its rights and obligations to an applicable subsequent owner or operator.
“Affiliates” means the Company and its parent companies, agents, employees, licensors, distributors, business partners, suppliers, and direct and indirect affiliates (and each of the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of the preceding entities).
“Electroniccats Account” means a user account registered on the Service.
“Electroniccats.com Content” means the music, images, text, and other materials that you may obtain or access digitally through the Service, the content of which is owned by the Company or third-party licensors.
“Registration Information” refers to the information that you provide to the Company or the Service when registering for an electroniccats.com account and during the setup process (including a unique member name (username), password, and your address valid email address).
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service, do not hesitate to contact us through the following page https://electroniccats.com/contact
electroniccats.com Business and Legal Affairs
electroniccats.com SAPI de CV
Estaño 227, La fundución,
Aguascalientes, Ags. C.P. 20016
Electronic Cats SAPI the CV reserve all the rights not expressly mentioned by the Company in this document.