X-TRAINER LITER3 is a training board for electronic projects compatible with the most emblematic PIC microcontrollers, the PIC18F45K50 and the PIC18F4550, its new and compact design allows the programming, debugging, and implementation of codes.
It has the characteristic of having a 40-pin SIL connector classified by ports that facilitates integration into a breadboard, regardless of which of the two PIC microcontrollers is placed in the socket, the same pin distribution will always be preserved. It has two buttons, an LED for general purpose use, a micro USB connector for communication through the PIC USB port, and an ICSP connector for the use of external programmers.
X-TRAINER LITER3 is offered with the option of a PIC18F45K50 or PIC18F4550 microcontroller preloaded with a Microside bootloader for immediate use via the micro USB port without the need for an external programmer.
- Power supply: 5V
- Compatible with the PIC18F45K50 and PIC18F4550
- Silkscreened 40-pin male SIL connector for access to digital, analog, and peripheral ports
- Micro USB type-B connector for programming and power
- ICSP programming port
- Buttons and LEDs for general use
- Module dimensions: 102mm x 34mm x 12.5mm
- 1 X-TRAINER LITE R3 Board
- 1 PIC18F45K50
- 1 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- 1 Micro USB Cable 25 cm long